A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Perez-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Perez-Johnson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Perez-Johnson, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Johnson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Perez-Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Elisa Perez-Johnson DO is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Perez-Johnson practice?
- Dr. Maria Perez-Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Perez-Johnson practices Pediatrics near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Laughlin Afb, TX and Sinton, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatricians.