A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Perez-Montes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Perez-Montes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Perez-Montes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Montes graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Perez-Montes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Doctors Regional
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Perez-Montes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Perez-Montes practice?
- Dr. Maria Perez-Montes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Perez-Montes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.