A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Perfetto-Tullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Perfetto-Tullo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perfetto-Tullo graduated from University Di Napoli. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Perfetto-Tullo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Perfetto-Tullo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Perfetto-Tullo practice?
- Dr. Maria Perfetto-Tullo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Perfetto-Tullo practices Family Medicine near Howard Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ozone Park, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Howard Beach Primary Care Doctors.