A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Perfetto-Tullo is Excellent. Dr. Perfetto-Tullo has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perfetto-Tullo graduated from Univ Degli Studi Di Napol. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Perfetto-Tullo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perfetto-Tullo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Perfetto-Tullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria Perfetto-Tullo practice?
Dr. Maria Perfetto-Tullo practices Family Medicine near Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howard Beach, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Ozone Park Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Perfetto-Tullo, Dr. Marlyn Perfetto-Tullo, Dr. Marybeth Perfetto-Tullo, Dr. Mimi Perfetto-Tullo, Dr. Marianne Perfetto-Tullo, Dr. Polly Perfetto-Tullo, Dr. Marisela Perfetto-Tullo, Dr. My Perfetto-Tullo