A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Pici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pici graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Pici has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Pici MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maria Pici practice?
- Dr. Maria Pici has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Pici practices Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See White Plains Pediatricians and White Plains Physiatrists.