A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Platia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Platia, Gynecologist,Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Platia
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Platia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Platia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovulation Induction
Education & Awards
Dr. Platia graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Platia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Pia Platia MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Maria P. Platia practice?
- Dr. Maria Platia has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Platia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tucson Endocrinologists.