A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Platia, Gynecologist,Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good. Dr. Platia has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Platia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Endometriosis, Estrogen Replacement Therapy, and Female Infertility.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Platia graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Platia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Arizona Medical Center
- AmSoc of Reproductive Medicine
- American College of OBGYN
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Platia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Platia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria P. Platia practice?
Dr. Maria Platia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tucson Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Platia, Dr. Marlyn Platia, Dr. Marybeth Platia, Dr. Mimi Platia, Dr. Marianne Platia, Dr. Polly Platia, Dr. Marisela Platia, Dr. My Platia