A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pochcial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Pochcial is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pochcial
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pochcial Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Pochcial, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pochcial graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pochcial has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Jolanta Pochcial MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Maria J. Pochcial practice?
- Dr. Maria Pochcial has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Pochcial practices Allergy & Immunology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Allergists.