A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pochcial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Pochcial is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pochcial
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pochcial Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Pochcial, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pochcial graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pochcial has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Jolanta Pochcial MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Maria J. Pochcial practice?
- Dr. Maria Pochcial has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Pochcial practices Allergy & Immunology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Allergists.