A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Prelipcean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Prelipcean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Prelipcean, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Prelipcean graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Prelipcean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Riley Hospital
- Anderson Regional Medical Ctr South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Prelipcean MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria Prelipcean practice?
- Dr. Maria Prelipcean has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Prelipcean practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Endocrinologists.