Dr. Maria Prelipcean MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 5th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I'm very pleased to have Dr. Perlipcean as my doctor. She is very thorough and even called me herself to give me my lab results!

January 10th, 2014
Very Pleased
I have had Hashimoto's Disease since I was a young child. I have struggled to find a doctor who was knowledgeable enough to treat my severe case, yet would still listen to me. Dr. Prelipcean was very kind and caring. She listened to everything I had to say, as well as answered my many questions. She even identified another possible autoimmune disorder and referred me to a doctor who could treat me. The six month wait to get in seemed like a long wait, but it was well worth it. I will be seeing Dr. Prelipcean on a regular basis from now on.

October 16th, 2012
Very courteous office staff. Dr. Prelipcean took time with me to explain everything I needed to know. Even gave me an opportunity to ask questions. Took me back as soon as I got there.

March 13th, 2012
Best Endocrinologist in Birmingham!
I have been a diabetic for 33 years and have seen many of birmingham's endo's, but found it was never a good fit because they only treated the disease not me the person dealing with the disease. Not Dr. Prelipcean, she goes above and beyond and truly cares for her patients. She saw me through a pregnancy with twins and my A1C stayed in the low 6's the whole time. She is one of the best doctors I have ever had!

February 8th, 2012
Awesome Doctor! Very caring and knows her stuff.

February 6th, 2012
Great Doctor!
The office is efficient, the nurse and receptionist are helpful and the doctor is on top of the latest. Worth the wait. Hard to get an appointment with due to her schedule.

October 20th, 2011
Tells you straight
Dr. Prelipcean was stubborn with me and stuck with me until I relented to surgery to remove part of my thyroid. The surgery was a complete success and I have normal thyroid levels without meds now. It was the best thing I could've done for my health and I am forever grateful to her for sticking to her guns and pushing me to it.

February 23rd, 2011
Fantastic doctor
Dr. Prlipcean is a wonderful doctor. She put me on medication that stopped the growth of my brain tumor. Up till that time I was expecting to have to have brain surgery.

May 18th, 2010
AMAZING
If you ever need an Endocrinologist she is by far the best! She is an extremely knowledge Doctor whose has the best bed side manners I have ever seen. She is very thorough and listens to her patients concerns without rushing you in and out. Hats off to you, Dr. Prelipcean.