Dr. Maria Prelipcean Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Maria Prelipcean?

Best Endocrinologist

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2016

I'm very pleased to have Dr. Perlipcean as my doctor. She is very thorough and even called me herself to give me my lab results!

Very Pleased

Posted on January 11th, 2014

I have had Hashimoto's Disease since I was a young child. I have struggled to find a doctor who was knowledgeable enough to treat my severe case, yet would still listen to me. Dr. Prelipcean was very kind and caring. She listened to everything I had to say, as well as answered my many questions. She even identified another possible autoimmune disorder and referred me to a doctor who could treat me. The six month wait to get in seemed like a long wait, but it was well worth it. I will be seeing Dr. Prelipcean on a regular basis from now on.

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Very courteous office staff. Dr. Prelipcean took time with me to explain everything I needed to know. Even gave me an opportunity to ask questions. Took me back as soon as I got there.

Best Endocrinologist in Birmingham!

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I have been a diabetic for 33 years and have seen many of birmingham's endo's, but found it was never a good fit because they only treated the disease not me the person dealing with the disease. Not Dr. Prelipcean, she goes above and beyond and truly cares for her patients. She saw me through a pregnancy with twins and my A1C stayed in the low 6's the whole time. She is one of the best doctors I have ever had!

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Awesome Doctor! Very caring and knows her stuff.

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 7th, 2012

The office is efficient, the nurse and receptionist are helpful and the doctor is on top of the latest. Worth the wait. Hard to get an appointment with due to her schedule.

Tells you straight

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Dr. Prelipcean was stubborn with me and stuck with me until I relented to surgery to remove part of my thyroid. The surgery was a complete success and I have normal thyroid levels without meds now. It was the best thing I could've done for my health and I am forever grateful to her for sticking to her guns and pushing me to it.

Fantastic doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Dr. Prlipcean is a wonderful doctor. She put me on medication that stopped the growth of my brain tumor. Up till that time I was expecting to have to have brain surgery.

AMAZING

Posted on May 19th, 2010

If you ever need an Endocrinologist she is by far the best! She is an extremely knowledge Doctor whose has the best bed side manners I have ever seen. She is very thorough and listens to her patients concerns without rushing you in and out. Hats off to you, Dr. Prelipcean.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017