Learn more about Dr. Maria Pro-Risquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Pro-Risquez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pro-Risquez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pro-Risquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pro-Risquez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Pro-Risquez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Alejandra Pro-Risquez MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Pro-Risquez practice?
- Dr. Maria Pro-Risquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Pro-Risquez practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and North Easton, MA.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Endocrinologists.