A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Prudente-Martocci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Prudente-Martocci, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prudente-Martocci graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Prudente-Martocci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Prudente-Martocci DO and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Prudente-Martocci practice?
- Dr. Maria Prudente-Martocci has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Prudente-Martocci practices Anesthesiology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists.