Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Prudente-Martocci
Dr. Maria Prudente-Martocci, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Prudente-Martocci is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital and North Shore Univ at Manhasset. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Prudente-Martocci has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Maria Prudente-Martocci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Dale Anderson II
Manhasset, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Christopher Campese
Manhasset, NY 0 mi27