A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pulido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Pulido is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pulido
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulido graduated from Facultad De Ciencias Medicas Matanzas.
Dr. Pulido has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria M Pulido MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Pulido practice?
- Dr. Maria Pulido has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Pulido practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.