A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Qahwash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qahwash graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Qahwash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Donna Qahwash DO is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Qahwash practice?
- Dr. Maria Qahwash has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Qahwash practices Ophthalmology near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Ophthalmologists.