Dr. Maria Que MD Patient Reviews

2.7

June 17th, 2016
Worst office I have ever been to!
I went to this office because I am a hospital employee and it was convenient. When I first got into the waiting room I was overcome by a foul smell coming out of the dirty bathroom I had to use to provide a urine sample. During the breast exam I told the Dr that my mom was a breast cancer survivor...the Dr must have gotten distracted because she only did one breast. The entire exam including the pelvic took literally 5 mins. After we went into her office were she continued to tell me about her kids who are doctors and to show me a photo of them. She then tried to send me for a pelvic sonogram for reasoning that made no sense... I told her I had had one a few months back and I would send her the report. After telling me I was over weight I was sent on my way with a script for my birth control. I asked the front desk to contact Express Scripts to send in the script...they told me they "did not know how" So I contacted express scripts and called them with all the info they would need. It has been a week and they have still not called it in correct. I was told by the office it had to be faxed in because the Dr "did not understand" the phone prompts. Also was never contacted after the sonogram results were sent. This was the worst experience on every level I have ever had! WILL NEVER GO BACK

April 10th, 2013
the truth
The truth is Dr. Que is a rude and nasty doctor who has to get her jollies from belittling and berating her patients. It's true that she is not personable until she is telling you how wonderful her kids are, including the dentist. She has called my fat on many visits; but really she should have called me dumb because I never switched doctors. My days of her insulting me are over and before you schedule an appointment with her stop and go to someone else. She's only accepting new patients because she can't keep the old.

March 8th, 2013
Terrible Experience
I had a terrible experience with this doctor. she was so rude and inconsiderate of feelings. While delivering bad news to me about my health I began to cry and she then said make an appointment for in 3 months to come back. She gives no hope and honestly is not personable at all. If you want a doctor who is human...do not go here.