Dr. Maria Que Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maria Que?

May 4th, 2017

Not Understanding the bad reviews

I just would like to say she has become my GYN after my long time doctor left me in such a mess. I was thirty eight years old and just had a baby. I went in to have my tubes tied by the long time doctor it did not work. I was the 1 in 300 that it sometime will not work on. After one mounth I became pregnet again in the tube.The old doctor that i have had sence I was 18 years old says there was nothing that he could do for me said I can fix the tube but not the baby that was now sitting in one of my tube he said till it would become a issue he could not remove. I was so scared , sick, and confused my friend gave me Dr Que number and I went to see her she did not know me at all. This women took me and saved my life she addressed everything that i was going through with in two weeks, I was back to normal my point is she could have sent me away and not even take this on at all. As far as her family that women has been through a lot in her life but she did not whinge about it she as a single mother she put her self through college and became a doctor and then was blessed to be able to put all of her chirden through college so she is proud. I just want to say if a doctor tells you that you are a little fat maybe you should listen she is being kind.

March 10th, 2017

I saw this old lady doctor with vaginal bleeding so severe that I nearly died. This had gone on for four years, with clots the size of softballs all day, every day. Her comments to me were these: "It (sp intended) a wonder you not dead. Don't get fat"

Horrible person. I was 5'6 and weighed 120 pounds. The purpose was for simple embarrassment of me. All women are weight conscious, myself even more so. I was horrified. Almost kicked me back to teenage Bulimia.

June 17th, 2016

Worst office I have ever been to!

I went to this office because I am a hospital employee and it was convenient. When I first got into the waiting room I was overcome by a foul smell coming out of the dirty bathroom I had to use to provide a urine sample. During the breast exam I told the Dr that my mom was a breast cancer survivor...the Dr must have gotten distracted because she only did one breast. The entire exam including the pelvic took literally 5 mins. After we went into her office were she continued to tell me about her kids who are doctors and to show me a photo of them. She then tried to send me for a pelvic sonogram for reasoning that made no sense... I told her I had had one a few months back and I would send her the report. After telling me I was over weight I was sent on my way with a script for my birth control. I asked the front desk to contact Express Scripts to send in the script...they told me they "did not know how" So I contacted express scripts and called them with all the info they would need. It has been a week and they have still not called it in correct. I was told by the office it had to be faxed in because the Dr "did not understand" the phone prompts. Also was never contacted after the sonogram results were sent. This was the worst experience on every level I have ever had! WILL NEVER GO BACK

April 10th, 2013

the truth

The truth is Dr. Que is a rude and nasty doctor who has to get her jollies from belittling and berating her patients. It's true that she is not personable until she is telling you how wonderful her kids are, including the dentist. She has called my fat on many visits; but really she should have called me dumb because I never switched doctors. My days of her insulting me are over and before you schedule an appointment with her stop and go to someone else. She's only accepting new patients because she can't keep the old.

March 8th, 2013

Terrible Experience

I had a terrible experience with this doctor. she was so rude and inconsiderate of feelings. While delivering bad news to me about my health I began to cry and she then said make an appointment for in 3 months to come back. She gives no hope and honestly is not personable at all. If you want a doctor who is human...do not go here.

September 26th, 2017