A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Quejada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Quejada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Quejada, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quejada graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Dr. Quejada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quejada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria I. Quejada practice?
Dr. Maria Quejada practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, IL and Yorkville, IL.
See Naperville Internists, Naperville Oncologists, and Naperville Hematologists.