A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Quejada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Quejada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quejada
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Quejada, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quejada graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Dr. Quejada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Imelda Alagar Quejada MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria I. Quejada practice?
- Dr. Maria Quejada has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Quejada practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Internists, Naperville Hematologists, and Naperville Oncologists.