A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Quinones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Quinones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from University of Libre Colombia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quinones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Elena Quinones MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Quinones practice?
- Dr. Maria Quinones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Quinones practices Internal Medicine near West Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Internists.