A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ignacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ignacio is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ignacio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ignacio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Revina O Ignacio MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Ignacio practice?
- Dr. Maria Ignacio has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Ignacio practices Internal Medicine near Fond Du Lac, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Internists.