A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ragasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ragasa
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ragasa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ragasa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragasa graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Ragasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Ragasa MD is a female General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Ragasa practice?
- Dr. Maria Ragasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Ragasa practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island General Practitioners and Staten Island Internists.