A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ragasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ragasa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragasa graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Ragasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Ragasa MD is a female General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Ragasa practice?
- Dr. Maria Ragasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Ragasa practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island General Practitioners and Staten Island Internists.