A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ramos-Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ramos-Roman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramos-Roman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ramos-Roman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ramos-Roman, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos-Roman graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramos-Roman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Angelica Ramos-Roman MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Ramos-Roman practice?
- Dr. Maria Ramos-Roman has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Ramos-Roman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.