Dr. Maria Angelica Ramos-Roman MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ramos-Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ramos-Roman, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos-Roman graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramos-Roman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramos-Roman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance