A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ranin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ranin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranin graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ranin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa Jacobo Ranin MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Ranin practice?
- Dr. Maria Ranin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Ranin practices Internal Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Amarillo Internists.