Learn more about Dr. Maria Ranin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ranin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranin graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ranin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ranin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Ranin practice?
Dr. Maria Ranin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Amarillo Family Physicians, Amarillo Internists, and Amarillo Geriatric Doctors.