Learn more about Dr. Maria Rappai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rappai is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappai graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Rappai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rappai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Rappai practice?
Dr. Maria Rappai practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, MS.
See Jackson Internists, Jackson Critical Care Practitioners, Jackson Pulmonologists, and Jackson Anesthesiologists.