Learn more about Dr. Maria Rappai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rappai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappai graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rappai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rappai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Rappai practice?
Dr. Maria Rappai practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists, Jackson Critical Care Practitioners, Jackson Pulmonologists, and Jackson Anesthesiologists.