A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rappai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rappai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rappai
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rappai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappai graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Rappai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Rappai MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maria Rappai practice?
- Dr. Maria Rappai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Rappai practices Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, MS.
See Jackson Pulmonologists.