Dr. Maria Georg Rappai MD is female, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rappai is Good. Dr. Rappai has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappai graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rappai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rappai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rappai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Rappai practice?
Dr. Maria Rappai practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, MS and Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Internists, Jackson Urgent Care Centers, and Jackson Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Rappai, Dr. Marlyn Rappai, Dr. Marybeth Rappai, Dr. Mimi Rappai, Dr. Marianne Rappai, Dr. Polly Rappai, Dr. Marisela Rappai, Dr. My Rappai