A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Razon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Razon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Razon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Razon graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Razon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Josephine Razon MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria J. Razon practice?
- Dr. Maria Razon has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Razon practices Internal Medicine near Ruskin, FL.
See Ruskin Internists.