A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Reffino Pereyra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Reffino Pereyra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reffino Pereyra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Reffino Pereyra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reffino Pereyra graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Reffino Pereyra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- R H D Mem Med Ctr, Dallas, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Raquel Reffino Pereyra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Reffino Pereyra practice?
- Dr. Maria Reffino Pereyra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Reffino Pereyra practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hereford, TX and Pecos, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.