A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Renna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Renna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Renna, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Renna graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Renna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Catherine Renna MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Renna practice?
- Dr. Maria Renna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Renna practices Internal Medicine near Stafford Springs, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Stafford Springs Internists.