Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Repolski
Dr. Maria Repolski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Repolski is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Repolski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maria Repolski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Aditi Jaidka
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi7
Dr. James Freeman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi39
Dr. Gary Sekerak
Sterling Heights, MI 0.02 mi35