A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Reyes-Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyes-Soto
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reyes-Soto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes-Soto graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Reyes-Soto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springfield Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Magdalena Reyes-Soto MD is a female General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Reyes-Soto practice?
- Dr. Maria Reyes-Soto has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Reyes-Soto practices General Practice near Sykesville, MD.
See Sykesville Primary Care Doctors.