A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Reyes is Good. Dr. Reyes has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Reyes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Reyes practice?
Dr. Maria Reyes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Reyes, Dr. Mamie Reyes, Dr. Mara Reyes, Dr. Mari Reyes, Dr. Mariah Reyes, Dr. Mariam Reyes, Dr. Marian Reyes, Dr. Mariana Reyes