A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Reyes, OB/GYN is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Reyes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Reyes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa Reyes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Maria Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Reyes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.