Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Rizo
Dr. Maria Rizo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Saint Lucie, FL, with other offices in Port Saint Lucie, FL and Port Saint Lucie, FL. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Rizo is affiliated with Saint Lucie Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Rizo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maria Rizo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Dr. Michael Blum
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0.03 mi20
Dr. Marinely Cruz-Amy
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0.03 mi10
Dr. Shammi Bali
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0.06 mi27