A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rodil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodil
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Rodil, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodil graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Rodil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Arlene Rodil MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Rodil practice?
- Dr. Maria Rodil has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Rodil practices Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Geriatric Doctors.