A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rodil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Rodil, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodil graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Rodil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan