A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rodil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Rodil, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodil graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Rodil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Rogel Rodil MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Rodil practice?
- Dr. Maria Rodil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Rodil practices Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY.
See Bronx Geriatric Doctors.