A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rodrigues is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Rodrigues, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodrigues has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodrigues accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Rodrigues practice?
Dr. Maria Rodrigues practices Pediatrics near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Pediatricians.