A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rogines Velo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rogines Velo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogines Velo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogines Velo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogines Velo graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Rogines Velo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Pia Rogines Velo MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria P. Rogines Velo practice?
- Dr. Maria Rogines Velo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Rogines Velo practices Psychiatry near Arlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Melrose, MA.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.