A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rolon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rolon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rolon graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Rolon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Angeles Rolon MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Rolon practice?
- Dr. Maria Rolon has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Rolon practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.