A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Romanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Romanova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanova graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Romanova has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Ilinichna Romanova MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria I. Romanova practice?
- Dr. Maria Romanova has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Romanova practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.