Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Romanova
Dr. Maria Romanova, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Romanova is affiliated with VA Greater Los Angeles Health Care System and Centinela Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Romanova has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maria Romanova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Donald Chang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Arnold Felsenfeld
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Brennan Spiegel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi19