A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Lim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Lim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Roselyn Cua Lim MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Lim practice?
- Dr. Maria Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Lim practices Neurology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Neurologists.