A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rueda-Lara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rueda-Lara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rueda-Lara
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rueda-Lara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Rueda-Lara, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rueda-Lara graduated from Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Medellin.
Dr. Rueda-Lara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Adelaida Rueda-Lara MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Rueda-Lara practice?
- Dr. Maria Rueda-Lara has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Rueda-Lara practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.