A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ryhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ryhal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ryhal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryhal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Salem Community Hospital
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Lynn Ryhal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Ryhal practice?
- Dr. Maria Ryhal has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Maria Ryhal practices Family Medicine near , .