Learn more about Dr. Maria Ryhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ryhal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ryhal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryhal graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Ryhal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Salem Community Hospital
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryhal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Ryhal practice?
Dr. Maria Ryhal practices Family Medicine near Salem, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lisbon, OH.
See Salem Family Physicians.