Overall Review

3.6
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 1st, 2012
honestly feel like she is one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. I have a completely different experience compared to the previous posts. I took my grandmother there for a check-up and Dr. Ryhal was very rude and genuinely seems like she does not care. First off Dr. Ryhal did not know why my grandma had scheduled an appointment, a check-up did not seem like a good enough reason to her. When my grandma said she has been having trouble sleeping, Dr. Ryhal never commented on it or looked for reasons that it could be happening. Dr. Ryhal also told my grandma she didn't need to schedule another appointment because she did not prescribe my grandma and medication. I didn't realize that in order to schedule an appointment you need to have had medicine prescribed. This is not an isolated incident. My grandma thought she had lymes disease, but Dr. Rhyal refused for a very long time to test her, saying we don't have lymes disease in Ohio. Well guess what, she has it. Lymes disease can be taken care of it diagnosed early, too bad for my grandma it wasn't. Now she is suffering from the disease. I also attend Dr. Ryhal and have had similar experiences, not as serious as my grandmothers, since I just needed to get a doctor established to have some blood work done. Needless to say, my grandma deserves better care than what Dr. Ryhal seems capable of providing. So, my grandma and I will be finding a new family doctor.