A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Saavedra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Saavedra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Carmen Saavedra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Maria Saavedra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Saavedra practices Family Medicine near Vacaville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA.
See Vacaville Family Physicians.