A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sacris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Sacris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Sacris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacris graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sacris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria O Sacris MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria O. Sacris practice?
- Dr. Maria Sacris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Sacris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.