Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Nov 1st, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Sacris for a number of years and have always had a positive experience. She gives a thorough exam, explains if she finds something that neeeds follow up and patiently and professionally answers my questions.She runs her office on time, but you never feel rushed as a patient.I would recommend her to anyone.

i had Issues for years show details i had Issues for years
Nov 22nd, 2010

Doctor sacris ( i herd from people She is a good specialist OB/GYN) she had a back up doctor ( Dr sheritt) when i had cervicle calcification & anemia due to blood loss & emdometriosis & cysts ( She ran a D&C & i had complications "No other OB/GYN specialist bothered to do any tests They just blamed my weight for all my problems"( she ended up doing a hysterectomy & i have had no further complications & my RBC levels are normal now..Its the best thing she could have done" my recovary was fast..shes ok to me" & explained things to my husband" i do recommend her. to my co-workers & friends"

didnt do enough show details didnt do enough
Jun 28th, 2010

I suffered what I thought was a miscarriage in 2006 and all the doctor did was an ultrasound. She told me I see fluid around your left tube I am not sure what that is but there is no baby any longer. She did no D&C or further testing and one year later I suffered a tubal rupture from my third Pregnancy. On the left side. I feel if she had done further checking or removal of the left tube I would have a second child now.

by Marsha on Apr 8th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I love Dr. Sacris. She is the best Dr., I would have not wanted anyone more comforting or sincere to help me through what I have gone through. I have made her a "grandDr.", meaning that she delivered my daughters father and my daughter. Now she is my daughters gyn. She is the best. It is sad though that she is no longer delivering babies. Good luck Dr.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com