Dr. Maria Saketos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Saketos?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Maria Saketos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2016

Love this Doctor!

July 28th, 2015

Bad

Dreadful staff. No communication with Dr Seketos or nurse. Lack of information. Do not go here.

January 18th, 2013

Positive Experience

I'm really surprised to read the negative reviews. They are extremely harsh - I think those people met with a different doctor! I met with Dr. Saketos to get her opinion. She was patient, took a lot of time to listening to my concerns and then explaining things to me,. She even did some sketching on paper to show me what she was thinking. She then suggested next steps. The office staff and wait was pretty average - well-kept office, had to wait a little while but nothing crazy. Overall, I really liked Dr. Saketos and will go back.

December 16th, 2011

UNREAL

fOR SOMEONE WHO IS IN THIS LINE OF WORK I WOULD THIN K SHE WOULD BE MORE HUMAN BUT INSTEAD I FEEL LIKE ITS A FACTURY

October 15th, 2011

I LOVE... Dr. Maria Saketos

I can honestly say that I am truly shocked and completely speechless regarding these negative comments about Dr. Maria Saketos. I've been a patient of hers from 2010 until present, and in that time she has been nothing but a caring, compassionate, professional doctor. Whenever I have an appointment with her, I never feel uncomfortable or rushed. She takes her time and answers all my questions, and I do mean all. Also, if she feels she needs to, she will ask another doctor in the office their opinion. I am always greeted with a smile from Dr. Saketos. She is AWESOME!!! I'm so sorry that others have had bad experiences. My heart goes out to you because having to go this route to conceive may at times be emotionally, physically and financially draining and you really need a doctor who will be supportive, professional and one who genuinely cares. To all of you trying to concieve, may wonderful blessings come and all your prayers be answered.

August 15th, 2011

AWFUL

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE 1ST TIME I CALLED THIS WAS NOT GOING TO GO WELL. THE STAFF IS INCOMPETANT & VERY RUDE. I WAS KEPT ON HOLD FOR 20 MINUTES, SOMEONE PICKED UP, HUNG UP..I THEN CALLED BACK AND GOT ANOTHER IDIOT WHO PUT ME ON HOLD FOR ANOTHER 15 MINUTES WHILE THEY LOOKED FOR A NURSE TO ASK IF THE DR TREATS ENDOMETRIOSIS AND DOES LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY. MY REGULAR GYN REFERRED THIS WOMAN, THIS WOMAN MAY BE OK, BUT HER STAFF MAKES THE EXPERIENCE SO DIFFICULT THAT I WOULD NEVER GO THERE AGAIN! DR. SAKETOS..GET A NEW STAFF!!!

June 6th, 2011

The absolute worst IVF doctor

Dr Saketos is the absolute worst IVF doctor. After many medications, appointments, and hard work Dr. Seketos managed to single handedly throw all my entire hard work down the drain by competely botching my proceedure. I complained the very next day of her one hour lateness, disorganization in searching for the proper instruments (in the storage closet) during the proceedure and absolute inability to read a sonogram or even communicate with the sono tech. Her lack of caring was obvious to me and insulting. It came as no surprise the pregnancy test was negative, a complete waste of time and money. It was only later when I obtained copies of my records that I saw her notes and admitted inability to read the simplest of sonograms. She wrote of the difficulty in performing my proceedure while other doctors were able to classify it as easy. She was arrogant enough to admit her incompetence on paper which was truly painful to read. A waste of my precious time and money for this IVF proceedure. Even if Dr saketos didnt care about my results I certainly did. The process was painful emotionally and physically as she endlessly poked and prodded me to make up for incompetance. NEVER deal with her ladies. All your hard work and money will go to waste.

October 5th, 2010

rude and pushy

if you are there to get any answers or to be treated like a person forget it. Rude doctor and staff who treat you like you are cattle, poking you and drawing blood without telling you why and when you ask they act like you are stupid. I was handed several prescriptions to fill out and start taking on my first visit after seeing the doctor in the hallway, not even in an office for 5 minutes...so unprofessional! The nurse took some samples from me and told me to call back when I get my period. When I did they were so nasty on the phone like I was annoying them. I would NEVER go back there or recommend that office to anyone.

October 14th, 2008

Rude staff

The techs and most nurses are very nice and caring, but the FNP is a witch. Never answers questions. And forget about Dr. Saketos, you're lucky if she's even in the office at all when you're there. If she is there and you ask her a question, she treats you like an idiot.

August 5th, 2008

not recommended

she just smile at the beginning and at the end and always in hurry...its very difficult 2 get her if u have any questions and even the staff doesnot pass the message to her and her labs at her office are aweful..not at all caring or understanding...utter waste

September 18th, 2017