A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Salcedo-Wasicek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Salcedo-Wasicek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salcedo-Wasicek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salcedo-Wasicek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Salcedo-Wasicek, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcedo-Wasicek graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Salcedo-Wasicek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Carolina Salcedo-Wasicek FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Salcedo-Wasicek practice?
- Dr. Maria Salcedo-Wasicek has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Salcedo-Wasicek practices Surgery near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Surgeons.