Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Salcedo-Wasicek
Dr. Maria Salcedo-Wasicek, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Federal Way, WA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Salcedo-Wasicek is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, MultiCare Auburn Medical Center and Valley Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Salcedo-Wasicek has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Maria Salcedo-Wasicek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.
Dr. Walter Holder Jr
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Federal Way, WA 0 mi46
Dr. April Phantana-Angkool
Federal Way, WA 0 mi
Dr. Mark Roberts
Federal Way, WA 0 mi26