Dr. Maria Salcedo-Wasicek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

August 14th, 2013
Highly recommend
From biopsy to surgery Dr. Wasicek and her staff, could not have been more compassionate and helpful. They walked us through the process and helped schedule all of the necessary tests that are required. You don't have to use the doctors that she is teamed up with but I did and wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else. They are ALL very good doctors and surgeons.

June 28th, 2013
The HUGE bandaging (the "Madonna Boob" - Dr. Wasicek's "trademark") was embarrassing and humiliating and as far as I can tell, very unnecessary. Her bedside manner has caused more stress and strife than any other aspect of this now worrisome situation. It's interesting that the other review stated that she received the results immediately because I won't know until my next visit (a week after the procedure) what the results of the biopsy are.

January 10th, 2011
I had a major scare at 33!
Her and her staff were so caring and sweet. They called immediatly to tell me it was benign. She also took me with no insurance and im ever so greatful!

December 21st, 2009
I felt as though I was being rushed to have surgery done. I was told that I had to see another specialist of her choice not mine.