A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Saluta-Ferrer is Good. Dr. Saluta-Ferrer has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Saluta-Ferrer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saluta-Ferrer graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saluta-Ferrer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saluta-Ferrer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Saluta-Ferrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Saluta-Ferrer practice?
Dr. Maria Saluta-Ferrer practices Family Medicine near Lodi, CA.
See Lodi Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Saluta-Ferrer, Dr. Marlyn Saluta-Ferrer, Dr. Marybeth Saluta-Ferrer, Dr. Mimi Saluta-Ferrer, Dr. Marianne Saluta-Ferrer, Dr. Polly Saluta-Ferrer, Dr. Marisela Saluta-Ferrer, Dr. My Saluta-Ferrer