A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Umali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Umali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Umali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Umali graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Umali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Sandra Alzona Umali MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maria S. Umali practice?
- Dr. Maria Umali has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Umali practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists and Newhall Gastroenterologists.