A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Umali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Umali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Umali
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Umali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Umali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Umali graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Umali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Sandra Alzona Umali MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maria S. Umali practice?
- Dr. Maria Umali has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Umali practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists and Newhall Gastroenterologists.