A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sanjuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Sanjuan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanjuan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sanjuan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Belen Rabago Sanjuan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria B. Sanjuan practice?
- Dr. Maria Sanjuan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Sanjuan practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians.