A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Santiago is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Santiago, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Santiago has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Eugenia Santiago MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Santiago practice?
- Dr. Maria Santiago has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Santiago practices Neurology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Neurologists.