A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sapugay-Coz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapugay-Coz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sapugay-Coz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sapugay-Coz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Sapugay-Coz practice?
Dr. Maria Sapugay-Coz practices Pediatrics near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roosevelt, NY.
See East Meadow Pediatricians.