A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sapugay-Coz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapugay-Coz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sapugay-Coz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Sapugay-Coz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Sapugay-Coz practice?
- Dr. Maria Sapugay-Coz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Sapugay-Coz practices Pediatrics near Roosevelt, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Roosevelt Pediatricians.