Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Schnitzer
Dr. Maria Schnitzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain Lake, MN, with other offices in West Burlington, IA and Chicago, IL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schnitzer is affiliated with Great River Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Schnitzer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Maria Schnitzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain Lake, MN.
Dr. Ahmad Yusuf
Mountain Lake, MN 0 mi6
Dr. Steven Harder
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Mountain Lake, MN 0 mi33
Dr. Ramon Issa
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Windom, MN 9.99 mi12