A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Scott, undefined is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Scott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
- Washington DC VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cirone Scott MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Scott practice?
- Dr. Maria Scott has 1 office location.
- Dr. Maria Scott practices Ophthalmology near Annapolis, MD.