A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Scott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
- Washington DC VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cirone Scott MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Scott practice?
- Dr. Maria Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Scott practices Ophthalmology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Ophthalmologists.