A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Sedlackova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Sedlackova is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedlackova
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Sedlackova Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Dr. Sedlackova has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Sedlackova MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie Sedlackova practice?
- Dr. Marie Sedlackova has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Sedlackova practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.