A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Sedlackova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedlackova
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sedlackova Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Dr. Sedlackova has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Sedlackova MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie Sedlackova practice?
- Dr. Marie Sedlackova has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Sedlackova practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.